Land Business magazine Autumn/Winter 2023
Our Autumn/Winter 2023 edition of Land Business magazine is now available, bringing you the latest insight and advice on the opportunities and key issues facing landowners and rural land managers as we head into 2024.
Managing an estate, farm or other rural assets is undoubtedly becoming an increasingly complex process, but we remain convinced that opportunities abound for those who are prepared to embrace change and challenge the status quo.
Topics included in this issue are:
- Backstage at Glyndebourne – How this iconic estate is striving to improve environmental sustainability
- Planning reforms – A summary of the positive changes to planning rules in the pipeline
- Better together – Why improving diversity within the rural sector is an important goal
- Experience the seasons – How farms and estates are tapping into seasonal marketing opportunities
- In the driving seat – How EV charge point operators are actively seeking new sites
- Smart rural retrofits – Key considerations when looking at measures to improve energy efficiency in rural homes
- Question time – Frequently asked questions about the natural capital sector
- State of the nations – Progress on the rollout of agricultural policy in England, Scotland and Wales
- Friend or foe? – We explore the potential for Artificial Intelligence (AI) to change life in the rural sector
- At your side – How Strutt & Parker can help your business in 2024
- Insights – Data analysis from our Research team
- Community matters – Victoria Vyvyan, CLA president, on the importance of social value
We hope you enjoy reading this issue of Land Business. The scope of the articles it contains is wide – reflecting the breadth of specialist and technical knowledge we have within our Rural team. As a national business, with a local presence, you can be confident our advisors can support you, whatever your requirements.
If you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in more detail to understand how they could impact you, please get in touch.