Land Business – Spring / Summer 2020
The Spring/Summer 2020 digital issue of Strutt & Parker’s Land Business magazine is now available, offering insight on a range of topics of importance to land and rural property managers.
It’s an issue that we first started planning in January, when none of us could have imagined the position we now find ourselves in.
The past few months really have been unprecedented with the Covid-19 pandemic having a profound effect on our personal and business lives. The crisis also struck at a time when we were already preparing for a period of massive transformation in the countryside.
Against such a backdrop, there is huge uncertainty and that naturally generates worry. But it is at times like these the ability to stay positive, deal with setbacks and innovate become more important than ever before.
So in this issue of Land Business, we explore some of ways landowners can build business resilience for the future.
Topics covered in this latest issue of Land Business include:
- How farmshops have responded to the Covid-19 crisis to support their local communities.
- Why managing your mindset can be a key factor in how your business performs.
- How landowners can unlock the value of carbon from woodland and trees.
- Where do current opportunities lie in the green energy sector?
- How collaborative ventures could offer significant benefits to farming businesses.
- Why the concept of Biodiversity Net Gain could provide a new market for farms and estates.
We also bring you an update on key policy changes in the pipeline, to give you a clearer sense of the regulatory changes that will impact on farms and estates over the coming years.Click to read Land Business Spring / Summer 2020